Thursday, November 1, 2007

Clif Bars


Clif Bars
Originally uploaded by bonbayel.
Clif Bars has sent me a gift of a couple of boxes of bars as thanks for sending my report on revising the bar design. They arrived just on time to be able to give some to the 2 trick-or-treaters who showed up!

But this leaves me with a problem. I'd decided not to eat any more of their bars because the wrappers on not biodegradable. I think I have the solution to the problem:

I'm going to save all the wrappers and when I've eaten them all, I'll send them back to the company with thanks, and suggest that they recycle them!

1 comment:

Bonnie Y said...

I just found out how to recycle my wrappers - except that you have to recycle them in batches of 200, and I haven't thought of buying that many! See my blog entry Terracycle recycles wrappers