Thursday, May 1, 2008

Phone Photos

This is my very first phone photo. All 7 I took (which you can see if you click the picture) are really horrible, but there has to be a first. Maybe I shouldn't shake the camera?

I don't know how many times I've seen a pretty view, and thought I wish I had my camera with me. That happened to me today when I was walking up our main street in Upland, Euclid Ave, in the center median that had a mule-drawn trolly about 125 years ago. (The mule pulled the trolley all the way from the Ontario station to San Antonio Heights, and then climbed on a platform on the back to get a ride back down the hill. The elevation is from less than 1000 to over 2000 ft.)

And then it occured to me that I did have a camera with me, the new cell phone that came yesterday. But I guess I have to work on my technique!

I guess now I'll be there taking pictures of passing celebrities, accidents and strange signs. But I don't expect artistic excellence!

No comments: